Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MY CUTE LITTLE DOGS

Alright, my cute little dogs..


before like 3 years i went to thailand with my parents.. it was fun .. but little BORING coz i was soo lonly .. they took only me, they didnt take my other brothers and sisters :D lucky me ..

anyway, we about 2 small cute little dogs, a boy and a girl... 1 year later, the girl have 2 small cute dogs :D .. but unfortinatlly one of them died becoz of the cold i guiss :/

the other one grow up really fast and he is funny :D .. his favorite game was stealing out shose and run away .. :D
here are some picz of the baby dog and his mother :P i forgot to take a pic of his dad :/ lool :D

This is the dogs when they first born ..




This is the baby dog :D




This is the mother :P the learn how to stand up :D

2 comments:

rencontrer Pauline said...

oooooooooooh ya 7lathom:D sooo cute rlly

DEDE said...

thaaanx dr.paula :D

i love cats and dogs .. they are my fav. pets :D