Friday, December 21, 2007

My New Room Colors

yes, my new room colors :P, i am moving to a new house soon, so i wanted my room colors to be so cool :D.. i thought a lot about it but finally i decide what colors do i want .. i have mixed my favorite color with GzGooZ favorite color :P which is Pink & Blue :D..

my room became sooo attractive .. check it out ..:







This is how it looks like :D










i did 2 sides of the room walls pink and blue and the other 2 walls are pink to make my room looks lighter :D




sorry about the window, i don't have curtains yet :P

so this is my new room colors plzzzzz leave your comments and tell me what do u think :)

thank you :D

13 comments:

Unknown said...

HiiiZz..=Pp ..How r ya gurl =D

mashala i like ur Room .. vewy vewy nice and Cute ;* .. 3alech bel 3afya ;p ... shakly ba8aldech ;p he he he

DEDE said...

heyz :P im ok

thaanx sweetee, w allah ye3afeeech :D
lool mamnoo3 el ta8leed :P

thanx for passing by :D

JoJo said...

hiiii grl :)
it's amaaaazin' colores & so0o
co0o0ol :D
i like it ;)

DEDE said...

heyyy ..

thaanx jojo hatha men thoo8eech :D

wanasaa .. i though it will be yaak :P bs zain 9arat cool hehehe. :D

Anonymous said...

nice colur sis

I relly like it ^_^

DEDE said...

thaaanx :)

7abeet my room lool :P

Anonymous said...

صراحة الغرفه وايد حلوه :) ناقصها شوية اكسسوارات او تصير غرفه باربي اقصد روعه :) يعطيج العافيه

DEDE said...

Thanx dude :D
enshalla soon i'll add things to it 3ashan et9eer perfect :D

SHISH said...

Cool Room dede..
mashallah 7adha Cool..

better than mine :P

:)

and mabrook new House..:)

SpiKeY said...

typical girly girl :P..

but nice...

DEDE said...

lol thanx :)
:D

rencontrer Pauline said...

awesome room sis and i feel i wanna dance in it and mess around myself lool hey invite me in :P

DEDE said...

looool
thanx :D
i will enshalla basawee descoo :P

el kel 7ayah allah